Escape room covid safety
In line with UK government regulations, we have produced a COVID-19 Safe Work Emergency action plan. In addition, we are taking the following measures to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff to minimise the risk of potential infections and ensure your safety and well-being.
All of our escape games are private which means that only the people you arrive with will be in the room with you. We do not fill up empty booking slots with any other players whom you may not know. In having private games, we believe that everyone you will be with will either be family
members, people you live with or are close friends whom you have already had contact with and therefore be comfortable with whilst playing together.
- Before each shift all of our staff will have their temperature taken and recorded.
- Any staff expressing or showing any COVID symptoms will be asked not to attend work
- Gloves are available free of charge at reception for customers to use whilst playing their game.
- We have increased the frequency of the cleaning service in our facility and all guest areas are wiped down with disinfectant frequently and on a regular basis.
- Customers can request to have their temperature taken before they play for their own peace of mind.
- We are disinfecting rooms in between each game, paying particular attention to locks, game play items, surfaces, props and commonly touched areas.
- We have altered the start of our game times thereby limiting the number of people who may be in the reception at the same time.
- By adjusting the start of our game times, we now have more time to clean each room after each game.
- We have removed items from the rooms that players would commonly have to wear to avoid the risk of contact to face and mouths.
We look forward to seeing you, your family and friends soon
to have a great escape room experience.