We are looking for an enthusiastic sales and events manager, who can develop and maintain corporate relationships, and increase bookings throughout the business. You will be in charge of seeking out and closing opportunities for corporate clients/ group bookings and managing our presence of several platforms.
WHO IS FOX IN A BOX LONDON
At Fox in a Box London, we are a dynamic and thrilling escape room based in the heart of Hackney. Reinventing the immersive experience industry and changing the way people experience escape rooms.
An Escape Room is a physical game where players are 'locked' in a room and must use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within 60 minutes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
· Responding to and converting sales enquiries
· Updating CRM system
· Reaching out to prospective clients
· Organising all internal and external events
· Increasing online presence on different systems
· Maintaining client relationships
· Attending networking events
· Generating sales leads
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience within a similar role is advantageous
· Flexible to work across a seven-day working period
· Strong communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong team player
· Ability to work and maximize relationships within a diverse team.
· Computer literacy within Microsoft, Chrome, HubSpot, Headbox etc.
· Strong proficiency in organisation, problem solving and communication.
· Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines and financial targets.
Send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please use the subject 'sales and events manager'.
The deadline for applications is 3rd September 2021